here are a few of my favorite things that i particularly enjoyed learning about (thanks jason!) and then using.
- inspecting dom elements and accessing them in the console with $0 (and apparently up through $4)
- useful to prototype look & feel & animations & things more quickly https://developers.google.com/chrome-developer-tools/docs/console#accessing_recently_selected_elements_and_objects
- keyframe animations. why use a gif or more js when you don’t have to?
- you can see this throbber in action around ka: https://github.com/marcia/nine-grid-throbber
- media queries. to make too-big and too-small screens feel just right.
- see this topic page in both skinny and plus size windows https://www.khanacademy.org/math/arithmetic/addition-subtraction